We Welcome new members to our surf club.
Membership is paid yearly per calendar year. Membership runs from January to December. For the year 2018 the membership fee is:
- Euro 40.00 Junior Membership (Under 18 years of age.)
- Euro 60.00 Senior Membership
- Euro 100.00 Adult Membership
Club membership is valid for a year.
- The use of leash and board for the sessions.
- Use of changing facilities and hot showers.
- Access to board storage room.
For our members we offer the following activities:
- Families: Hour of Power
Families session. Every child participating needs to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Every Sunday alternating groups Sharks and Dolphins. Session format to be confirmed, to be able to offer each HOP participant a class each week there’s a suggestion for volunteers to do 3hr shifts instead of every weekend on a rotating basis. To be advised.
- Junior girls and boys (Progression Sessions)
Development sessions for young members who are ready to progress their surfing.
- Parent Sessions
From beginners to advanced, everyone welcome to join in. The social surf session. A chance for the adult members of the Surf Club to enjoy the Atlantic waters and improve their surfing skills in good company.
(Contact us if you are a senior member and would like take this on this season.)